Terms & Conditions of Service
The om.to domain, makes no representations whatsoever about other web sites which you may access through this one or through any domain of .om.to. When you access any domain of .om.to, excepting http://www.om.to, note that its web site is independent from om.to, and that om.to has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link or any access through a om.to domain name to any web site does not mean that om.to endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, use, or products and services made available through such web site.
IN NO EVENT WILL om.to BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE ACCESSIBLE TROUGH A .om.to DOMAIN NAME OR BY A HYPERLINK, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. om.to DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED AND/OR THAT ANY DOMAIN WILL BE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR FREE. IN NO EVENT WILL om.to BE LIABLE TO SUBSCRIBER OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY FAILURE, DISRUPTION, DOWNTIME, INCORRECT LINKAGE OR OTHER NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED.
om.to PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE "AS IS", WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON- INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
This agreement is made between om.to and the subscriber (hereafter called "Member") of any of the services provided by this site. Both parties to this Service Agreement agree that the terms outlined here are reasonable and agreeable.
1. om.to does not shows advertisements and/or offers for other products in all Member sites using web forwarding, nameservers and DNS services.
2. om.to reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service with or without notice to any Member. om.to shall not be liable to any Member or any third party, to exercise its right to modify or discontinue the service.
3. Information may be changed or updated with or without notice. The om.to member's or third party's continued use of the domain name service constitutes an affirmative agreement by the om.to member or third party, of the terms and conditions and its modifications.
4. Once the subscriber becomes a Member of the om.to, receives an account. Members are entirely responsible if they do not maintain the confidentiality of their passwords and account information. Furthermore, members are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under their accounts and their domain name(s).
5. Members agree to indemnify and hold harmless om.to, its employees, officers, agents directors or successors, from all fines, penalties, losses, claims, expenses or other liabilities, resulting in or from connection with this Service Agreement.
6. om.to assumes no liability of the Member for the Member's failure to follow and adhere to the terms and contitions of this Service Agreement, and any results caused by the acts, omissions or negligence of the Member, its subcontractor(s), agents, employees, or directors, or any of them, including, but not limited to, claims of third parties arising out of or resulting from, or in any manner in connection with, the Member's products or services, messages, programs, caller contracts, promotions, advertising, infringement or any claim for defamation, libel or slander, or for violations of copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property rights.
7. om.to assigns subdomains under the .om.to second- level domain, provides DNS service, web forwarding service and nameserver service. om.to collects information of visitors, including the domain name, visited pages, referring URLs, and other publicly available information. om.to uses this information, which does not personally identifies the visitors, to help improve its web site and services, and to customize the content of its pages for each individual consumer.
DOMAIN ASSIGNMENT POLICY
Special exceptions to certain of the following restrictions may be proposed via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Registrants must agree at the time of registration that, to the best of their knowledge, the name they are registering does not violate trademark law in their own jurisdiction.
2. Members can register up to 5 domain names per free account. Members can donate and upgrade their account to VIP status and register up to 5000 domain names per VIP account.
3. Members can register only ONE account per person and IP address.
4. om.to will not deactivate domains or delete accounts for other reasons then:
a. Members provide false or wrong contact details and/or name
b. Members register more then one account per person and IP address
In such case (a./b.) om.to may delete that account or domain name without notice.
5. All free om.to domain names will stay for free for 10 years. om.to will never start to charge a fee for free domain names for registration or for renewals.
6. Registrants are not allowed to use om.to domain names with any domain parking service like as example Sedo, DomainSponsor or any other domain parking monetization provider.
SITE CONTENT POLICY
1. No .om.to domain may be used, directly or indirectly, by any site that contains child pornographic material or links to child pornographic sites.
2. Members are solely responsible for the content you make accessible through om.to.
3. om.to is not obligated to monitor the Network to examine available content. Members hereby acknowledge that om.to is made aware of content that is determined to be, in its sole discretion, unacceptable, undesirable, offensive, indecent, obscene, excessively violent or otherwise objectionable, om.to has the right,but not the obligation, to edit, remove or deny access to such content.
IN THE EVENT OF om.to BEING ADVISED BY ANY PARTY THAT A SPECIFIC SITE BREACHES ANY CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT THEN om.to RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATLY DEACTIVATE THE MEMBERS ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE WHAT VIOLATES THIS POLICY. AS SUCH, ANY VIOLATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DEACTIVATION OF SERVICES. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR CANCEL SERVICE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
WHAT IS OM.TO?
We are a free domain name registration service. You can register up to 5 domain names for free. Use the search box above to find a subdomain name is available at our free domain name registration. Now you can also registraat a internationalized subdomain (IDN).
You can register all available domain names instantly. We offer the best free domain registration with dynamic dns service. We provide in addition to our domain names a free DNS service with full MX, CNAME, A, SOA, TXT and AAAA records.
Register a free domain now !